Adults: 90.00 $ usd—Kids: 45.00 $ usd.
Visit the first Zip Line Tour in Dominican Republic, constructed by one of the most experienced Zip Lines circuit builder in Costa Rica and certified by ACCT (Association for Challenge Courses technology). Take in the beautiful landscapes and interesting culture in the 45-minute ride to our facilities.
There our expert canopy guides will tell you what you need to know about the activity and equipment. After the safety briefing and our school line you are ready for the first platform. Safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables, you just need to jump and enjoy the ride.
The tour consists of 12 lines spread between 18 platforms. You will need from one hour to one hour and 30 minutes to complete the course but don’t worry, the first cables aren’t very long or fast to build your confidence. When you get to the cable 6, you can reach a speed of 55 km per hour. Cable number 9 is our highest one and cable 11 is the only side by side cable in the country with 800 meters. At the end, we serve fresh fruits.
Everything you need for the best day of your vacation:
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour, people with heart conditions, back problems, disability and/or mobility problems cannot participate in this tour
- Maximum waist line: 44”
- Maximum weight: 285 lb
- Kids between 8 and 12 years old might be accompanied by our guides on the longest cables.
- Kids between 6 and 8 years old will participate in the firts 8 cables only.
- Equipment and instructor
- Participation to the whole 12 cables circuit
- Fresh fruits.
- Comfortable clothing
- Tennis shoes or closed shoes.
- Extra money for tips, pictures and souvenirs.
- Sunscreen and bug repellent.
- Kids: 3 - 12 years
- DURATION: FULL DAY ( 9 HOURS APPROX.)
- Additional Monkeyland: Includes the 8th longest cables + approx. 30 minutes interacting with little monkeys