Adults: 80.00 $ usd—Kids: 60.00 $ usd
Get ready to board a comfortable air-conditioned bus and immerse yourself in our culture and heritage. Come with us and discover the first city of the new world. Our expert tourist guide will take you to the First City of the Americas, learning the diverse history of this modern-day metropolitan city.
Stroll around the Colonial zone and observe monuments and museums. Pay homage to the First Cathedral of the Americas, known as the Catedral Metropolitana Santa María de la Encarnación, the birthplace of a fervent Catholic faith. Stroll down Las Damas Street, the oldest back street not only in the Dominican Republic, in all of the Americas where you can see the largest amount of monuments. Pass by the Museo de la Casas Reales, formerly the Governmental Palace. A walk across the Alcázar de Colón will transport you back to the era of the first Spanish conquistadors.
Stoll along the pedestrian street known as Atarazanas, the first commercial street in the Americas. Take a break from the heat while you watch a movie about one famous pirate in the 4D cinema.
On the boardwalk of Santo Domingo you will appreciate the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and some modern buildings such as the Fine Arts Palace, National Theatre, Presidential Palace, and more. Enjoy lunch an authentic Dominican restaurant.
Everything you need for the best day of your vacation:
- Customers who are pregnant .
- Suffer from heart conditions, disability and/or mobility problems, cannot take part in this tour
- Certificated expert guide.
- Entrance to the museums.
- Entrance to the Cathedral.
- Buffet style lunch.
- Water, juice or soft drink (one) during lunch
- Transportation by A/C bus.
- Comfortable clothing.
- Extra money for tips and souvenirs.
- Extra money for drinks and food outside lunch time.
- Children 3-12 years
- Duration: 12 hours approximately