Adults: 135.00 $ usd—Kids: 80.00 $ usd.
This journey across enthralling rural landscapes begins the moment we pick you up at the front of your hotel in Punta Cana –Bávaro. An experienced tour guide will show you and other eager visitors at your side every nook and cranny. Our voyage will take us all the way to the city of La Romana. Nothing defines better Dominican culture than baseball; see Francisco A. Micheli Stadium, home to the Toros del Este.
Master craftsmen will show you the proper way of rolling a cigar. Tour a museum with a small cigar factory. Only the finest cigars are manufactured with Dominican tobacco, Montecristo and Romeo and Juliet being among them. Visit an artisan village, and experience the bona fide bohemian lifestyle.
Spectator an amazing replica of a Roman-style amphitheatre. Examine surprising Taino archaeological findings on display at the Regional Archaeological Museum. We will set sail on a riverboat and travel through Chavón River. A gratifying adventure, where dazzling panoramas of an unparalleled tropical paradise come undone before you.
Cast your eyes at them as you devour a delicious grilled lobster lunch. Let the warmth of the tropical sun caress your skin as the waves drift to the cadence of Merengue. Set out on a spiritual pilgrimage to Higüey Basilica, shrine where the Dominican people come to worship their Patron Saint, the Virgin of Altagracia.
Everything you need for the best day of your vacation:
- Customers who are pregnant
- Suffer from heart conditions, disability and/or mobility problems, cannot take part in this tour
- Certificate expert guide, all entrance to the museum
- Entrance to the Basilica
- Lunch type cruise with lobster
- Water, juice or soft drink, beer, run and wine
- Transportation by A/C bus
- Comfortable clothing
- Extra money for tips and souvenirs.
- Bottle of water.
- Women’s shoulders and knees must be covered to enter the Basilica
- Children 3-12 years
- Duration: 10 hours approximately