Adultos: 65.00 $ usd—Niños: 40.00 $ usd
Go back in time and witness the traditional way of plowing the crop and how to transform the cane juice to the best Dominican rum.
A Dominican family will welcome you into their home and they will seduce your palate with exotic tropical fruits, coffee and chocolate.
Camera in hand, get ready to capture unbelievable panoramas and typical Dominican villages. Along the road you will see schools and famous “colmado”. Cruise across a sugar cane plantation. Go inside an artisan sugar cane mill, and watch an accurate re-enactment of a colonial-era “trapiche” (wheel grinder) being pulled by oxen. This tour would not be complete without seeing how the master rolls the best Dominican cigars.
To complete this journey, visit a local family on their home. With smiles they invite you to their farm and their coffee plantation. Also, take a moment to taste the real cacao and many exotics fruits.
This cultural immersion is definitely the highlight of your vacation. To finalize the day take a dip in the beautiful Macao beach
Everything you need for the best day of your vacation:
- Customers who are pregnant
- Suffer from heart conditions, disability and/or mobility problems, cannot take part in this tour
- Water, soft drinks, beer and rum
- Fruits, coffee and chocolate.
- Transportation by safari truck
- Comfortable clothing .
- Extra money for tips and souvenirs.
- Children 3-12 years
- Duration: 4 hours approximately