Adults: 135.00 $ usd—Kids: 80.00 $ usd
-Enchanting country landscapes are revealed before your very eyes, as you set to sail through the Chavón River. Enjoy a scrumptious grilled lobster lunch afloat, as you sunbathe under the warm tropical sun.
Expert craftsmen will show you the proper way of rolling a cigar on our visit to the Cigar Museum. Many renowned brands come from this land.
Drop in on a typical rural home and evidence the embodiment of the unmistakable Do-minican hospitality, which characterizes them. Indulge your taste buds with eccentric Caribbean flavors. Caress your lips with juicy tropical fruit slices, gratify your senses with the pleasing scent of freshly-roasted coffee, and mesmerize your palate with a rich cup of hot cocoa. Journey to the most revered basilicas in the region, the Higüey Basilica. A divine awakening for believers of a strong Catholic faith. Bow before the Virgin of Altagracia.
Tackle a spiritual pilgrimage to one of the most lauded cathedrals in the Dominican Republic, visit the Higüey Basilica. A magnificent ash grey structure in the shape of a Latin cross. As we cross the picturesque village of El Gato, sail across Chavón River on a riverboat, unrelenting backdrops come undone before our eyes. An unforgettable experience; the whirlwind jostling to the rhythm of merengue. Enjoy a delicious grilled lobster lunch as you sunbathe under the warm tropical sun. Maneuver throughout the biggest cane fields on the island, property of Central Romana Corporation. Experienced cigar makers will show you the proper way of rolling a cigar; we’ll visit the Cigar Museum.
Everything you need for the best day of your vacation:
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
- Direct bookings from cruise line passengers are not accepted. Please book our tours with your cruise line
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Water, soft drinks, beer and rum.
- A cup of coffee.
- A glass of wine (red, white or rosé)
- Comfortable clothing.
- Extra money for tips and souvenirs.
- Children 3-12 years old)
- Duration: 8 hours approximately