Get to know the real Dominican way of life and its people.
Come join us and discover the Dominican Republic. We invite you to live a memorable adventure in our Safari trucks well made for your safety and comfort. Our Trucks are Equipped with a Professional Tour guide, a BARTENDER and a Truck Driver. Discover mountains and rivers, visit sugar cane fields, coffee and cocoa plantations, taste tropical fruits just picked from the trees, taste coffee and chocolate naturally made and also enjoy our MAMAJUANA DRINK, Visit a country side home and SEE how the local people live.
Visit a rural School and learn about the Dominican educational system then WE go to the most important city in the east of the Dominican Rep, HIGÜEY to visit the Basilica of our lady of La Altagracia (Catholic church). Our Special Safari Truck will take you to a private ranch for Horseback riding.
We will enjoy a delicious Dominican lunch in our private country side ranch, a chance to see a cigar demo rolling and time to buy local souvenirs, and finally ending our day in a beautiful beach call MACAO, have fun boogie boarding or just relax with the Caribbean sunshine on your face and a rum a coke in your hand.
- Round trip transportation on Open air Trucks
- Professional guide
- Open bar during the whole tour
- Delicious Lunch
- Beach towels
- Money (*Picture & video may be available)
- Activity/tour voucher
- Wear bathing suit
- Have breakfast or lunch before you leave on the tour.
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the set pick up time.
- Present your voucher to our tour provider guide only.
- Call us from Guest Service if transportation for your activity is already 10 minutes late.
- Remark: * On this tour you may be offered Pictures, Videos and souvenirs, please note WingDing Travel is not responsible for, nor sell or promote this/these items.
- OPERATION DAYS: MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
- FROM 7:30 TO 9:00AM (DEPENDING ON YOUR HOTEL LOCATION)
- DURATION: FULL DAY (8 HOURS APPROX.)
**NOT AVAILABLE FOR PREGNANT.
Note: You may be picked-up from your hotel on a minivan the transferred to a larger bus to hit to Tour.