This great adventure begins by approaching the Catamaran in the Rio Salado of the City of La Romana, to make a spectacular trip to Catalina Island.
Already in the elegant and cozy Catamaran, with music and lots of fun, the next stop: Catalina Island, also called the Jewel of the Caribbean.
This small island of crystal clear waters, white sands and intense green vegetation, has the most impressive coral reef in the Dominican Republic and one of the most beautiful in the Caribbean. This Barrier Reef or Coral Wall (as many call it) is visited by thousands of tourists every year, to enjoy its charm and beauty. It has a great Fauna adorned by the colors of the different species of fish, as well as corals.
On Catalina Island, you can enjoy a tour in the Banana, crystal clear waters, sunbathing, walking on its white and soft sand beaches. You will also enjoy a typical Dominican lunch, the Bar is open with Rom, Beer, Cuba Libre, Cola, Agua and of course the MAMAJUANA.
- Round trip transportation
- Lunch and open bar
- Beach towels
- Money (*Picture & video may be available)
- Activity/tour voucher
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the set pick up time.
- Present your voucher to our tour provider guide only.
- Call us from Guest Service if transportation for your activity is already 10 minutes late.
- Remark: * On this tour you may be offered Pictures, Videos and souvenirs, please note WingDing Travel is not responsible for, nor sell or promote this/these items.
- OPERATION DAYS: MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY & SUNDAYS
- PICK-UP FROM HOTELS: FROM 6:30 TO 7:15AM (DEPENDING ON YOUR HOTEL LOCATION).
- DURATION: FULL DAY ( 8 HOURS APPROX.)
**NOT AVAILABLE FOR PREGNANT.
Note: You may be picked-up from your hotel on a minivan the transferred to a larger bus to hit to Tour.