PRECIO: PRECIO: Adultos $99 // Niños $65
Discover PUNTACANA starting the day in one of the most exclusive natural beauties of the zone: the ecological reserve of the Indigenous Eyes. You can swim and swim in the fresh water and crystalline of one of the lagoons. Then we will go to Playa Blanca, where we will have time for a swim, take photos and enjoy this spectacular beach of the Caribbean Sea.
We will have lunch at the Playa Blanca Restaurant, a buffet of international food. After to rest the lunch, we will board the catamaran, to go to the natural pool where you can swim and enjoy a spectacular location in private.
• Round trip transportation from your resort.
• MORNING: Stop at the ecological reserve of the INDIGENOUS EYES and Playa Blanca. Water, soft drinks (Coca-Cola and Sprite) and natural juices included.
• FOOD IN PLAYA BLANCA RESTAURANT. Menu: punta cana ceviche, mixed salad, pasta salad, white rice, mixed vegetables, sautéed chicken with vegetables, fideuá de seafood, french fries and desserts assortment. IT DOES NOT HAVE LOBSTER.
• AFTERNOON: Boat trip with a stop in the natural pool. Water, Soft Drinks (Sprite and Coca Cola) Rum and beer included.
• Beach towels • Sunblock • Sunglasses • Money (*Picture & video may be available) • Activity/tour voucherr
From 7:30-8:00am (Depending on your hotel location).